We came across this imported Bubbly Advent Calendar-style Sparkling wine collection from ALDI. We decided it was perfect for a Cheapwinefinder Drinks The Aldi 7 Days of New Years Import Bubbly Collection 2021 podcast.
The box included seven 1/4 size bottles of Aldi’s imported Sparkling wines. It was a bit too expensive, $29.99 for what amounts to 7 glasses of wine. At Aldi’s prices, you could have purchased 3 or 4 full bottles of bubbly, but it did make for an inclusive Aldi imported Bubbly podcast.
Here is a rundown of the featured wines:
- Belletti Moscato D’Asti- A semi sweet DOCG Sparkling Moscato
- Belletti Sparkling Moscato Rosé- Another Bubbly on the sweet side
- Gourmandises Demi-Sec CHardonnay ICE Sparkling wine- A Sparkling Chardonnay from France, they recommended pouring over ice, we didn’t
- Belletti Prosecco Rosé- Ok, but we liked the regular Prosecco better
- Belletti Prosecco- A pretty good cheap Bubbly
- Heretat el Padruel Cava- Bang for the buck Bubbly
- Francois Fousché Brut- A tasty Bubbly (we think Charmat, not Traditional Method) from France
The Cheapwinefinder Drinks The Aldi 7 Days of New Years Import Bubbly Collection 2021
All the wines were well worth tasting, some were not my style, but we fun to try. Others were just tasty Bubbly.
So check out the podcast to get all the information!!!